Go to the meeting screen for the subject meeting.
In the meeting screen, the first content displayed is the draft agenda.
If you do not see the draft agenda, you may need to select the Draft Agenda tab.
The draft agenda that is displayed is a Live Agenda. That is, you can make edits to the meeting agenda right in the live view.
As you move your mouse over the agenda, the different regions of the agenda are highlighted. All of the edits you make in an agenda begin by clicking one of the regions and making a selection from the edit region menu.
Things that you can do to edit the agenda.
- Change the order of the regions in the agenda.
- Delete an agenda region.
- Edit the text in an agenda region.
- Reorder items within a region.
- Insert a page break into an agenda.
- Insert a region into an agenda.
- Restore a region to its original template format.